Today is my birthday. At 26, I’m happy to say
- I have a wonderful spouse. Things aren’t always perfect and I think we’re always exploring what marriage is to us vs what everyone thinks it means, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I have a great job that I think I’m getting a lot better at a place I’d never thought I’d end up doing something that wasn’t even a thing a few years ago. I’m lucky to have gotten in this position.
- I’ve traveled to other countries and can also now say I’ve been on the East Coast and the West Coast. It’s a personal belief that seeing other places and experiencing other ways of living enriches life.
- I have 3 nephews and I love them all to pieces. I’m excited to get to watch them grow up.
- I love my friends deeply. They’re awesome people and I really think that at this point a lot of them will be sticking around for a long time. Whether they want to or not. 🙂
- I can admit that I am so far from knowing everything, but I do have an arsenal of things that I am sure I do know a thing or two about. And I am not afraid to talk about it.
Side note: I’m so much younger than people I work with that I don’t often tell people my age – I don’t want it define me one way or another. But for today, I’ll let you in on it.