Holy cow, it’s already October. I can’t believe it! I have a lot going on this month, and similar in style to some other great blogs, I thought I’d outline a list of goals/to-do items for the month. Just so it’s in one place.
- Do more yoga! I’ve really fallen off the last couple of weeks. It seems as though when I miss my routine (Sunday morning) class, I just don’t make it up. Maybe I can start practicing at home, too.
- Invites and decorations for the baby shower – I’m throwing my sister in a law a small get together as a baby shower (a sprinkle, really) but I need to get out e-vites, and maybe pick up some small decorations or favors
- Get my bridesmaid dress altered. I put this one off on purpose, but I need to make sure to give myself plenty of time to have it done. Also in my wedding related duties are getting a gift and driving to Beaumont for a shower next weekend
- I’ve joined a feminist reading group and the first meeting is month. So, my goal is to read at least a portion of the article and show up. I imagine the text to be fairly scholarly in nature, so I’m setting my goals a little lower so I can reach them .
- Volunteer at least 3 times. I have one lined up for next Friday, so I just need two more!
Anyone want to share October/Fall goals?